Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

2010 came and went.. and quite fast I might add! This year is going to be fabulous! I can just feel all the wonderful things the Lord has planned not only for Nick and I but for everyone! This is going to be a year of healing for many, change for others, and blessing for everyone! =)
   Tomorrow I officially start my first "big girl" job at CMC-Union and I am very anxious and excited. Tomorrow and Tuesday are Orientation then training will start after that at some point. I have been praying for this job for over a year and feel very blessed that the Lord allowed it to fall into my lap.
Already Ive heard some pretty pessimistic comments about 2011 and its only Jan 3rd! and all I have to say is.. keep it to yourself =) Lets remember that if not for the grace of God we wouldnt even be here to enjoy it. So the economy still isnt what we would all like for it to be, you may be living paycheck to paycheck(who isnt these days), you may be out of a job, your health might not be 100%, whatever it is that is giving you negative thoughts about this new year.. tell them flea in the name of Jesus!! This is a time for new begininngs, new thoughts, new adventures, new jobs, new friends, new experiences, new goals,... lets soak it up people!! Lets make 2011 one to remember <3

No comments:

Post a Comment