Friday, January 7, 2011

Independence

      Since the first week in December Nick has been doing a side job in Pageland, SC with a good friend to make some extra money while hes out of work. When he goes, he stays at his friends house because its closer to the job and just more conveinant. I cant say I have enjoyed him being away a couple nights a week but its something I know we have to do. It doesnt matter how long he has to do it though I know its still not something I look forward too. But I have to tell you that we have grown a lot during those days and nights we are apart. I think it is very inportant for woman to have a little sense of independence even after getting married. I cant say at the beginning of our relationship I liked that idea but after a while you learn that being apart and doing your own thing every once a while is healthy for the both of you. Ive known people who get so caught up in their spouses that they become very detached and almost unfriendly and not at all fun to be around. Im telling you, you learn so much in your first couple of years of marriage. =) So many times we have these almost fantasys of how things are going to be and its great to have expectations but things dont always turn out how we want them too, and thats ok... things happen. Its so important to just remember what brought you together in the first place <3

No comments:

Post a Comment