Thursday, January 27, 2011

Big Adjustments

       So in the last couple of weeks I have started my on the floor training for my new job, which I could not be more thankful for. But its also a big adjustment. Going from working 10 hour very laid back days nannying to working 12 very overwhelming days at the hospital. I honestly wish I could just go in and know everything and do it like ive done it for years. But no such luck lol... Learning is part of it and everyone has a different learning style. I have to see it over and over again... unfortunately that seems to irritate some people but I have to keep telling myself its simply the way the Lord made me.. and im ok with it =) I am going to be working days at least until the end of February but Im looking forward to nights. Ive always been a night owl and other than my body adjusting to the time difference I really believe Ill enjoy it. God is so good. Every morning on my way to work I listen to praise and worship music and just pray over my day, not only that it will go by fast (lol) but that the Lord would just help me remember all that Ive learned so far and will continue to catch on. So far, and as usual, He has been more than faithful. Sometimes Ill look up at the clock hanging in front of the nurses station and its like the hands are just winding non-stop. But just the opposite when Im home.. which I LOVE! Spending time with my husband and family is what I look forward too.. its what gets me thru the day besides Gods grace =)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment