Sunday, December 26, 2010

The start of something new..=)

     Christmas has already come and gone and I feel like it went by way too fast! This Christmas season has been amazing and to make it even better.. last night it started snowing!! Oh how I love snow <3 Jaq didnt know what to think about it.. everytime we took him out he starting munching on it like it was a snack =D For Christmas this year as I mentioned we drew names and Mom and dad still do stockings and some santa gifts ;) This year our big Santa gift was a trip to the beach next summer!!!! Well Mom and Dad made a down payment on a beach house for Them, Nick and Myself, Thomas and Tiffanie, and Morgan and Mello! And our close family friends Jasper and Linda =) So we will all split the rest of the cost... which isnt alot and it is going to be a blast!
    Also I finally got a call from Human Resources and they offered me the job I had applied for and I am so excited. A little anxious about starting over from scratch basically but know the job is from the Lord and have a real peace about it. I got the call last Monday and had to tell my boss lady Tuesday morning that Thursday would be my last day.. she was kind of surprised at how soon it would be but very happy for me which I was grateful for =) When Thursday roled around I knew it would be my last day with the kids and my boss lady was very emotional about me leaving. And that made me feel very important and special. It really didnt hit me until I was backing out of the driveway and the kids were waving bye to me =( I played a very significant role in their lives and them in mine.. But it wasnt goodbye forever I am still going to babysit when Im not working =)
    This is a huge move for me.. but I know its the right thing to do! SO lets get this ball rolling.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment